Monday, June 17, 2013

Update on Book Launch

Good Day Everyone,

On Thursday I launched An Executive Overview of An Excellence Agenda, Building a Unique Strategic Advantage on Kindle Books. The response and feedback has been wonderful. A number of people have asked about hard copies, so I will be announcing a solution to that request shortly.

Downloads of the free ebook have gone very well – my target is 500 downloads and I am several hundred downloads short of that. If you have downloaded a copy many thanks, I not, click on the link below to get your free copy. The promotion ends at midnight PST tonight. Please pass on the link to your colleagues and contacts. I'll let you know what happens!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and support!

Francis

The download is available here: http://amzn.to/13XbyVa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are reviewed prior to posting - this will be done shortly.